Why by insulation from Super green Solutions?
Did you know that?
Heating and cooling can account for 50 to 70% of the energy used in the average home. Inadequate insulation and air leakage are leading causes of wasted energy and increased energy costs in most homes.
Insulation options from Super Green Solutions:
- Insulation saves money and our nation’s limited energy resources.
- Insulation makes your house more comfortable by helping to maintain a more uniform temperature throughout the house.
- Insulation helps makes walls, ceilings, and floors warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer.
The amount of energy that you can conserve will depend on several factors: your local climate; the size of your building, its shape and the type of construction of your house. As well as the living habits of your family and the type and efficiency of the heating and cooling systems or fuel you use. Insulation can provide a rapid ROI:- Once the energy savings have paid for the installation cost, energy conserved is money saved. Lets face it saving energy will be even more important power and utility rates go up.
There are many different types of insulation are available so it may become difficult to know how much insulation makes sense for your climate. Why not talk to one of our trained energy consultants to help you with selecting more energy-efficient products and appliances.
Compare our products or talk to one of our Trained Sky lighting and Energy Efficient Specialists at our dedicated Showroom at 161 Ingham Rd, West End, Townsville, 4810 Today. Or Call 07 4772 7655 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and a Free Quote
Thermal from SuperGreen Solutions
Thermal insulation applies to basically any bulk insulation material that would facilitate a slowing down of the rate of heat loss or heat gain into a house, in a tank, in a vessel, in your hot water system.
There are several different types of insulations with some products being more suited to some applications than others. Call us if you require more info here.
Acoustic Insulation from SuperGreen Solutions
Noise can is intrusive and can disrupt the peace in your home. Traffic, neighbors and even the racket your own family makes can cause stress and discomfort. Enter acoustic insulation products to help soundproof your home.
Installing an acoustic insulation Batting from Super Green Solutions in your home can effectively reduce noise transfer by up to 75% and help to create a quiet, peaceful home. SoundScreen, Acoustic Batts, Quiet Stuff or Sono Batts are ideal to install in internal walls in the home or even mid floor in double story homes to stop unwanted noise transfer.
Talk to one of our Super Green Solutions energy consultants as to which product will better suit your needs for your walls and floors, as many products are specifically designed to deliver optimum performance in exterior cavity walls and suspended floors. Acoustic wall Batts are made available in different R-Values from R1.5 – R2.5. The Hi-Performance acoustic batts are available in higher R-Values from R2.0 to R4.0.
Ducting Systems and pre-insulated ductwork offered by Super Green Solutions is the most advanced and innovative system of air-distribution ductwork available worldwide.
Proper ducting can reduce air leakage by up to 79%, which will translate into significant energy savings, reduced heating and cooling loads, smaller motor or plant sizes and capital cost savings. The option to acquire products such as Super Green Solutions Kingspan’s KoolDuct System is just a phone call away. This ducted product is also incredibly lightweight as it is up to 85% lighter than sheet metal ductwork, requiring less support hangers and installation and costs for labour.
- NEW R2.0 now available
- Updated Ultra-thin 42 mm
- Reduces air leakage by up to 79%
- Lightweight yet durable
- Saves on installation time
- Is Compliant with NCC (BCA) and fire standardsPiping, particularly waste pipes, can contribute to noise in buildings and homes. Without adequate sound insulation around your waste pipes, you can be subjected to ongoing disturbance each time your family or somebody else above you in the building uses the kitchen, laundry or bathroom. Pipe lagging from Super Green Solutions reduces the noise transfer from gurgling pipes. Many options are available that meet and surpass the Australian standards. Talk to one of our trained Energy Consultants as to which type of pipe lagging is suitable for your needs.
- For more information as to which brand or Thermal or Acoustic or lagging insulation would best suit your needs, please feel free to talk to one of our trained water heating and Energy Efficient Specialists at our dedicated Showroom at 161 Ingham Rd, West End, Townsville, 4810 today. Or Call 07 4772 7655 or email email@example.com or to simply schedule a Free Quote.