Clean. Simple. Smart.
Even though we can’t see it, the wind is an inexhaustible power source that we can utilize to power our homes and businesses. It’s a great source of clean and green energy that doesn’t damage the environment. To make use of this green source of power and produce electricity, you need to have a wind turbine installed. It’s very cheap to setup a wind turbine-based power station at home and you don’t have to worry about where you live because there are many wind turbine designs that will fit either urban, suburban or rural landscapes.
Because there are many turbine models, this system becomes easy to configure for the specific space or landscape the client has. In areas where there are very strong winds or in areas that cyclones frequent, turbines that can be lowered can be utilized.
Different size turbines are also available. The power output also rangers. Power output variations are 1Kw, 4kW and 9kW. If your home or business needs a little more than 9kW, your system is going to be available upon special request.
The Wind Turbine Features and Benefits
- Wind Turbines are not dangerous to birds and other animals.
- Wind Turbines are so sensitive and will start moving from wind with low speeds.
- Wind Turbines offer aesthetic designs.
- Wind Turbines have low height for easy installation and more versatility
- There are Wind Turbines that can be adjusted and lowered to protect them from strong winds
- Wind Turbines function without emitting green house gases that damage the environment.
- Wind Turbines require no amount of fossil fuel to run and generate electricity
Compare our products on line or talk to one of our trained water heating and Energy Efficient Specialists at one of our dedicated Showrooms today. Or Call 4772 7655 or email email@example.com to simply schedule a free quote from your closest SuperGreen Solutions store.
Get in touch
Complete the form below and one of our friendly
staff will get back to you as soon as possible.