Introducing the Tesla Powerpack
From the revolutionary company that changed how home solar power stations stored energy with Tesla Powerwall 1 and 2, comes another world changing innovation – this time, it’s for commercial application. The Tesla Powerpack is a battery that’s built to store green energy generated by commercial clients with their PV solar power stations.
The Expandability and Scalability of the Tesla Powerpack
The beauty with the Tesla Powerpack is that it is highly adaptable and can be easily scaled for clients who have higher power consumption needs. Depending on the power requirements of the client, the Powerpack can be configured in a lot of ways starting from a 100kWh configuration to something as high as a 100Mwh configuration. The amount of each increase is 250kWh. The Tesla Powerpack is a collection of 16 battery pods. Each pod has its very own temperature control system that was developed originally for use in the Tesla Model S.
The Tesla Powerpack is a Powerful Commercial Scale Battery for Green Energy Power Stations
SuperGreen Solutions was founded on the 17 years of experience of its founders working and leading in the field of green, clean energy. One of the top achievements of SuperGreen Solutions as a company is the installation and maintenance of Australia’s largest Powerwall 2 system. This can be seen in Harris Crossing in Townsville. Such a massive project displays the expertise that we have in providing green energy to Australia. Internationally, the company has presence in more than 9 countries with more than 40 locations.
To drive costs down and offer our products and services at the lowest prices, we utilize the global market for materials but our company is a local company that provides affordable, high quality service to the Australian people whether they are residential or commercial clients. The solutions and systems from SuperGreen Solutions are designed with the Australian client and climate in mind. We aim to provide you with the best Tesla products, that’s why only our people who have been trained and certified by Tesla itself are the ones who are allowed to install Tesla products for clients.
Contact our company today and talk to our experts about the Tesla Powerpack 2. Know how much it can help out with the bottom-line of your business. Call (07) 4772 7655 now.
SuperGreen Solutions is not only one of Tesla’s largest partners in Australia but also worldwide. At the time of writing, we had already supplied over 1300 Kilowatts of all Tesla Powerwall 2’s installed, this is out of 900 installed MWh worldwide.
The Tesla Powerpack 2 is the product of combining the best technologies ever developed by Tesla. It uses lithium-ion batteries to improve energy density, The latest innovations in electronics that only Tesla can produce, effective temperature management tech, beautiful designs and thousands of hours of high quality engineering. This advanced battery pack optimizes existing solar power stations that a business may already be using. By using the Tesla Powerpack 2, independence from the dirty grid is now that much more possible.
The Tesla Powerpack 2 has 10 years of Tesla experience and knowledge behind it. It’s this long road to its development that makes this the most advanced in its class. The technology utilized by the Powerpack 2 has already been tested on their Model S car, that’s why they know that it performs superbly.
The dual cooling and refrigeration loop system that’s incorporated into the Powerpack is what keeps the battery within its ideal temperature range. Because of effective temperature controls, the battery pack performs smoothly under any type of harsh climate conditions. This makes this energy storage unit ideal for Australia.
Tesla Powerpack Battery Benefits
How the Tesla Powerpack Saves Money
- Load Shifting – With the Tesla Powerpack, your business can run on solar power during peak periods when electricity is at its most expensive.
- Demand Response – Power supply can be boosted when your business requires it the most
- Maximum Solar Returns – With a high energy density, solar power is stored more efficiently with less being fed into the dirty electric power grid
- Micro-grid – Using the Tesla Powerpack creates your very own PV Solar Powerstation that you can rely on for most, if not all your electricity needs.
- Electricity Market Participation – The Tesla Powerpack enables excess power to be fed into the grid for credits or rebates
- Slash Demand Charges – Power stored in the Tesla Powerpack can be used during peak demand hours for hours thus eliminating dependence on the grid and reducing electricity bills
- Emergency Backup – The Tesla Powerpack is an ideal backup source of power during power outages like in the case of natural calamities
- Defer Infrastructure Upgrades – Just with the Tesla Powerpack alone, your whole Solar Power system is going to become much more efficient making upgrades to its physical make redundant and unnecessary.
Enhancements on the Tesla Powerpack 2
- The utility industry now is allowed access to storage availability
- The energy density is increased to more than double that of the first, giving it twice as much capacity as the original Powerpack
- The Tesla inverter system is uses is the best in the market
- Better controls from better software and new interface
For information on the Tesla Powerpack 2 and how your business will benefit from it, call our experts at SuperGreen Solutions today. You can contact us at (07) 4772 7655 and ask about how you too can save on your electricity bills.
Specifications of the New Tesla Powerpack 2
|Energy Capacity||210 kWh (AC) per Powerpack|
|Peak Power||50 kW|
|Powerpack Enclosure||IP35 – outdoor rated|
Length: 1,308 mm
Width: 822 mm
Height: 2,185 mm
Weight: 1622 kg
Length: 1,014 mm
Width: 1254 mm
Height: 2192 mm
Weight: 1200 kg
Site Master Controlle
rLength 229 mm
Width: 453 mm
Height: 499 mm
Weight: 14 kg
|Operating Temperature Range||-30C to 50C|
|Communications Protocols||Modbus TCP, DNP3|
|Certification||Tesla Powerpack is compliant with relevant Australian safety and electrical standards|
* Net Energy delivered at 25°C ambient temperature including thermal control
Get in touch
Complete the form below and one of our friendly
staff will get back to you as soon as possible.