Solar Star Roof Vent Kit
Why Getting a Solar Star Roof Mount Attic Fan is Worth It
In our goal to provide the best green-powered solutions for the Australian home, we partnered with Solatube to bring you the best in roof ventilation technology – the Solar Star Roof Mount Attic Fan / Ventilator. This very effective home device uses solar power to make itself run. By converting the heat of the sun to electricity that it uses to turn its fan, it is able to make indoor living more comfortable.
The Solar Star Attic Fan produces its own solar power with its very own PV solar panels. This means that it doesn’t require any additional power from the grid which makes it easy to install since electrical wiring doesn’t have to be setup. For proper installation of the Solar Star Roof Mount ventilator, call our experts at SuperGreen Solutions today. Our installers are trained to install the system to produce optimum effects and aesthetics.
With the Solar Star Roof Vent running during the day, all year round, you’re going to experience better, cooler indoor climates at home. The attic fan is effective in doing this since the fan produces a suction effect that vents out moisture, warm air trapped inside your attic space. The space is kept dry and cool and as a result of this, your entire home is kept at a significantly cooler temperature too. All of this is achieved very cost effectively since there is not cost involved with running the fan.
Another great benefit is that the fan actually helps preserve your home. It removes moisture that can cause extensive damage when left alone. Structural damage from moisture may include mold growth, wood rot and paint chipping. By keeping your attic space dry and cool, you are helping preserving your home.
Talk to our sky lighting specialists by calling (07) 4772 7655. Our SuperGreen Solutions experts are on standby to answer all your inquiries. If you prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. You can also drop by one of our showroom locations to check out the products for yourself.
The Roof Mount Solar Attic Fans : RM 1200 and RM 1600
The RM 1200 is designed to handle smaller attic spaces and more mild to moderate climates. If you have larger attics or have generally hotter climates, then you need the RM 1600. It’s built for tougher climate conditions. Both of these models generate enough torque to suck out warm air and moisture inside attic spaces to prevent them from building up. Their cooling effect is ideal for the hot climate of Australia. Running them all year round would essentially be cost free since they require no electrical power from the grid to operate. Even when they run most of the day, the noise that they produce is barely loud enough to be audible when you’re inside your home.
Benefits of the Solar Star Roof Mount Attic Fan
Your home will become extremely uncomfortable when summer heats up your attic and the air is trapped. The inefficient way to counteract this is by turning up your air conditioning units. Doing this will only bring your power consumption up. It’s better to eliminate the heat by preventing its buildup in the first place. Achieve this with the help of the Solar Star Roof Mount Attic Fan from SuperGreen Solutions.
What the Solar Star Roof Mount Attic Fan does
- It makes attic spaces much cooler and drier, creating a cooling effect for the entire home
- It eliminates hot air to support your air conditioning system, thereby helping consume less power for the same cooling results.
- It helps reduce power consumption by cooling the home without the need to turn on the air conditioning system.
- It helps preserve the structural integrity of the home by preventing damage from moisture.
There are 2 Roof Mount Solar Star Ventilator Models Available
- The RM 1200 comes with a 10 watt PV solar panel system while the RM 1600 comes with a 22 watt PV solar panel system.
- The solar panels are very sturdy and are built and designed to withstand harsh weather conditions such as rain, wind, snow and hail.
- The fan runs on a brushless DC motor that’s very reliable and energy efficient.
- There are 3 profile configurations to choose from, all of which are aesthetic.
- The vent employs a Venturi tube design that allows optimal air flow for maximum effect.
Talk to our sky lighting specialists by calling (07) 4772 7655. Our SuperGreen Solutions experts are on standby to answer all your inquiries. If you prefer, you can also email us at email@example.com. You can also drop by one of our showroom locations to check out the products for yourself.